PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS. USE OF THIS SITE CONSTITUTES ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
The following additional terms and conditions will apply, provided, however, that the following will be subordinate to any written agreement in effect between you and GlobeTax:
- You represent that the information provided is correct and accept that GlobeTax will rely on that information. GlobeTax reserves the right to refuse to perform the services or cancel the services if it discovers that the information provided was incorrect. You will indemnify GlobeTax for any damage, including fines, imposed on GlobeTax based on information you provide not being correct, including the prompt return of any funds obtained as a result of or using the services.
- GlobeTax will make a good faith effort to perform the services provided via the site and otherwise. GlobeTax, however, makes no representation that such services will yield the result you desire.
- Failure to return all requested documentation may lead to delays in the performance of the services desires and/or inability to perform such services at all.
- Access to this site may be suspended temporarily without notice.
- While GlobeTax will endeavor to ensure that the information on this site is correct, no warranty, express or implied, is given as to its accuracy and GlobeTax does not accept any liability for error or omission.
- GlobeTax will not be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of business or loss of profits) arising in contract, tort or otherwise from the use of or inability to use this site, any material contained in it, or from any action or decision taken as a result of using this site or any such material. In no event whatsoever will GlobeTax’s liability for any matter arising hereunder exceed one hundred US dollars (US$100).
- GlobeTax accepts no responsibility for the content of any site to which a hypertext link from this site exists. Such links are provided for your convenience on an “as is” basis with no warranty, express or implied, for the information provided within them.
- GlobeTax provides this site “as is” and “as available” and without any warranty or condition, express or implied. In particular, but without limitation, GlobeTax does not warrant that this site will operate without interruptions, be timely, secure or error-free. GlobeTax does not warrant that the site or its contents are free from viruses or problems and GlobeTax is not responsible for any harm caused to your property from your use of this site.
- In using this site, you will not post or attempt to post illegal, immoral, or defamatory statements in or on any part of the site, or post on or submit to the site any material which might cause GlobeTax to violate any applicable law, statute, directive or regulation or that could, in GlobeTax’s sole discretion, adversely affect the goodwill or reputation of GlobeTax.
- You will not by using any device, software or routine interfere with or attempt to interfere with the efficient operation of this site. This includes, but is not limited to, by act or omission, imposing an unreasonably or disproportionately large or heavy workload on the site.
- You agree that you will access the site only via direct use by a person and not via an intermediary interface or program, e.g., “bot,” “web crawler” or the like.
- Users of this site may be reviewed against current lists maintained by the government of the United States of individuals and entities with whom the conduct of business is restricted or prohibited. GlobeTax reserves the right to disclose to the applicable divisions of the government of the United States of a match with such lists, including confirming if a match is correctly determined.
- These terms and conditions are subject to change at any time by GlobeTax and that such change will be effective upon being posted here and may be made retroactive.
- If any portion of these Terms and Conditions should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable the remainder will survive and remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
- These Terms and Conditions will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the United States and the State of New York without regard to New York’s conflict of law statutes and rules.
- In the event of a dispute under this Agreement, where such dispute has not been settled within thirty (30) days after notice from either party to the other of the existence of the dispute, the parties agree that, at the request of either party, such dispute will be submitted for binding arbitration with the following conditions: (a) the proceeding will be held before a single arbitrator selected jointly by the parties or, where such agreement cannot be reached, by appointment of the Administrator of the American Arbitration Association or his or her designee; (b) except as modified by this provision, the International Arbitration Rules of the American Arbitration Association will govern the arbitration; (c) the proceeding will be conducted in English; (d) the proceeding will be held in New York City, New York, USA.; (e) the arbitrator will decide the assignment of the costs of the arbitration based on allocation of fault; (f) the proceeding will be closed except to the parties, their attorneys, representatives, witnesses and experts, all of whom must agree or have a duty to maintain the confidentiality of the dispute and the result, except as needed to implement the ruling; and (g) the decision of the arbitrator will be enforceable in any national court of competent jurisdiction pursuant to the United Nations Convention for the Recognition and Enforcement of Foreign Arbitral Awards of 1958.
- You agree that if you or your agent bring any matter against GlobeTax in breach hereof, e.g., in a forum other than those specified, GlobeTax will be entitled to summary dismissal and an award by the otherwise improper court or the adjudicator in the correct forum of its costs for obtaining that dismissal, including attorney’s fees, costs of travel and court costs and will be entitled to an advance toward those expenses and reimbursement on a continuing basis.
- Any case brought against GlobeTax related hereto of the services may be brought in a party’s individual capacity and not as a plaintiff or class member in any purported class or representative proceeding. GlobeTax may freely use feedback and ideas that you may provide to use without any expectation whatsoever of remuneration, credit or royalty.
- Any rights not expressly granted in these Terms and Conditions are reserved to GlobeTax.