Data Procurement Associate | Reclaim Services
Position Objectives & General Responsibilities
The Data Procurement Associate position works within the Recovery Services department on the Reclaim Services team to assist in the process of procuring data for new clients.
Working Relationships – Reporting Structure
The individual in this position works under the supervision of a team manager. This team reports to the Assistant Vice President of Reclaim Services. You will be responsible for projects supervised by the Director of Recovery Services. This person will be working closely with the Client Onboarding team and both Relationship Management and Sales teams, which fall under the Business Development department.
Tasks and Duties
- Work with Financial Intermediaries to procure historic income data, setup a system of receiving future income data on an ongoing basis, and improve the quality of existing data
- Work with Network Management to ensure data is being transferred securely and effectively
- Maintain relationships with the Financial Intermediaries to ensure that all data for both new and existing clients is being received in a consistent and timely manner
- Perform department wide Gap Analyses to locate and rectify gaps in missing data
- Communicate with clients directly and the Sales and Relationship Management Departments regarding the status of data procurement
- Analyze validity of the data received for the purpose of tax reclamation and future business opportunities
- Write system specifications to allow our internal system to take in new data formats
- Test system specifications to make sure new data is being correctly inputted into our system
Qualifications (Skills, Education, Training, and Experience)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and attention to detail
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite, particularly Excel (VLookups, Pivot tables)
- Ability to organize, prioritize, and manage deadlines
- Highly motivated with excellent analytical skills
- Desire to innovate and improve upon processes
- Ability to work both independently and within a team
- Ability to maintain professionalism with colleagues and clients
- Commitment to providing the highest level of service for client satisfaction
GlobeTax is a dynamic organization with opportunities for professional development and career growth. Associates that demonstrate initiative and innovation will receive additional opportunities for advancement.
Information Security Roles & Responsibilities
The Associate is responsible for adhering to policies and procedures pertaining to the protection of confidential data, particularly sensitive client information.
To apply, please visit our Current Openings page.