Associate | MIDAS® Relief at Source
Position Objectives & General Responsibilities
The Associate position works within the Recovery Services department as one of the primary contacts of institutional clients under the at source process for Depositary Receipts. The individual in this position is responsible for clearly and concisely collecting, processing, and relaying data to clients on a time-sensitive schedule, and in accordance with service guidelines.
Working Relationships – Reporting Structure
The individual in this position works with other Associates and Senior Associates under the general supervision of MIDAS™ Relief at Source Upper Management.
- Collect data from clients and relay processing results to these clients on a daily basis in a clear and concise matter
- Organize and maintain records of incoming data from clients as well as data files and documentation sent to clients on a daily basis
- Adhere to strict deadlines for tasks throughout the day, and resolve any client issues as they arise, while maintaining professionalism
- Communicate with Income, Corporate Actions, and Technology departments at client Financial Institutions as needed to ensure that daily processing is operating efficiently
- Ensure that all tasks are completed correctly and on schedule
- Establish and maintain high standards and measures despite pressing deadlines by inspecting data for flaws
- Maintain contact with clients via telephone, correspondence, and email
Qualifications (Skills, Education, Training, and Experience)
- Recent college graduate with strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite, particularly Excel
- Ability to think quantitatively and solve problems analytically
- Ability to follow detailed procedures, focus on routine work details, and carefully monitor daily processing to ensure accuracy
- Ability to perform a wide variety of tasks and change focus quickly as demands change
- Ability to calmly adapt to varying customer needs and assist other team members, if needed, in order to meet crucial deadlines
- Ability to manage multiple tasks, prepare for daily client needs, and use resources available to guide actions
- Ability to create detailed action plans to organize daily tasks and manage time efficiently
- Responsible, demonstrating dependability in difficult circumstances and ability to persist with a sense of urgency despite obstacles
- Commitment to providing the highest level of service for client satisfaction while prioritizing customer needs and maintaining clear communication with clients
- Ability to communicate with employees of all levels and backgrounds
- Demonstrated ability to work independently, with team collaboration as needed
Leadership, Management, and Supervisory Responsibilities
This position is an entry-level position with the potential for growth within the company.
Information Security Roles & Responsibilities
The MIDAS™ Relief at Source Associate is responsible for adhering to policies and procedures pertaining to the protection of confidential data, particularly sensitive client information.
To apply, please visit our Current Openings page.