Comuníquese Con NosotrosOne New York Plaza, 34th Floor
New York, NY 10004-1936
CTO, CISO & Regulatory Counsel
Robert Weiss is responsible for GlobeTax’s IT infrastructure. Robert, who is CISSP certified, also has oversight of the firm’s corporate security and in that role, coordinates all security audits including AUP, ISO 27001, penetration testing, client audits, and the firm’s security training program. He joined GlobeTax in 1994 and has managed the firm’s technology group since 1996.
Robert also acts as GlobeTax’s Regulatory Counsel, advising on key legal aspects of the firm’s service offering.
- Juris Doctor degree from Touro Law School
- Licensed to practice law in New York and New Jersey
- MBA in Finance and Information Technology degree from the New York University Stern School of Business
- Masters of Science in Electrical Engineering degree from The Polytechnic Institute of New York University
- Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering and Applied Math degree from Stony Brook University